Since the development of the shelf industry, a variety of shelf types have been derived. In terms of access methods, warehouse shelves can be divided into manual handling and tool handling. The following Radio Shuttle Racking Supplier simply classifies and introduces manual racking:
1. Supermarket shelves. Such shelves are mostly used in supermarkets, shopping malls, and convenience stores. The appearance is exquisite and beautiful, but the materials used are very thin due to the low load requirements.
2. Light shelf shelves. To be precise, there are many types of light shelf shelves. The most common is angle steel shelves. The profiles in different regions of the country are different. The light shelf shelves are diverse and difficult to complete statistics. Bearing capacity is generally within 100kg / layer
3.Medium A shelves, medium A shelves have moderate carrying capacity (below 200kg / layer), and industry cognition is relatively uniform. However, the medium A shelf is a product of the mid-term development of the industry, and its structure is immature.
4.Medium B rack, this kind of rack is currently the most widely used and most practical manual handling rack, the load can reach 700kg / layer, due to the mature structure, reasonable price control
5. Fluent shelves, mostly used beside the production line, used with cartons and plastic boxes.
6. Attic shelves, one storey can be changed to multi-storey, with strong carrying capacity and very practical.
The following Warehouse Storage Racks Manufacturer makes a brief classification and introduction of tool handling racks:
1. Beam-type shelves, currently the most widely used shelf type with the largest proportion. Forklift operation is required, and pallets, storage cages, bins, and stacking racks can be used as storage media. From the beginning to the present, the shelf industry will be the most frequently used shelf type. It can achieve a good balance in terms of increasing storage capacity and cost.
2. Through-type shelves are suitable for a small number of products, and do not require storage requirements of first-in-first-out. Under the premise of relatively maximizing storage capacity, the cost of production can basically be said to be the lowest. However, due to structural imperfections, there are various restrictions.
3. Shuttle racks, which have been introduced in detail in previous articles, will not be explained here.
4.Dual-depth shelves, in fact, double-depth shelves are conventional beam shelves. Due to the special forklift used, the shelf structure has been upgraded and the storage capacity has been greatly improved.
The above is the classification and application of Warehouse Shelves. I hope to help everyone.
Предыдущая страница: How is the Price of Storage Shelves Affected?
Следующая страница: Composition and Purchase of Heavy-duty Rack Loft Platforms