More informations, please click on the following video links:
Radio shuttle system is a high density storage system which constructed by racking, remote shuttle and forklift, mode brings new choice for improving the utilization of warehouse space. based on the features of the shuttle cart, combined with mover, stacker, warehouse management software (WMS) etc.., the system can be turned into small and medium sized shuttle warehouse system.
1. Simple and easy to operate, it’s the first choice for warehouse automation
2. High space utilization, from conventional racking 40% improve to 80% utilization.
3. Automatic order picking efficiency doubled or tripled compare to drive in system
4. Greatly reduce labor costs
Moderate SKU, Big production, High input&output frequency.
Cold chain industry, Food beverage industry, Liquor industry, Pharmaceutical industry,
Logistics industry, Chemical industry, Commodity industry, FMCG industry, Paper industry,
Packaging industry, Fresh Fruits & Vegetables industry.
The automation system is composed of upper system (ERP, WMS) + network radio shuttle cart + AGV unmanned forklift + shuttle racking
The whole system is unmanned operation. what the business process is mainly goods from the production line through the conveyor offline, the mechanical arm at the end of the production line to palletize and sort the goods, after through the upper system directly send instructions to the unmanned forklift, then will send the goods to the shuttle car, the upper system will send shuttle cart instructions, and carry the goods to the far end of the location, finally complete the whole inbound operation.
1. The realization of unmanned operation greatly improves the efficiency and accuracy of production and distribution
2. The data is synchronized to the upper system in real time to realize the integration of enterprise information.
3. Improve space utilization and reduce land cost
4. Comprehensive control and management, real-time analysis and control of goods, improve the level of logistics management
The stacker + shuttle system is a kind of fully automatic dense storage system, which is evolved from the traditional semi-automatic shuttle board system. The stacker replaces the function of forklift and realizes full automation.
Stacker + shuttle system is composed of racking, shuttle, stacker, conveyor line and other hardware. With WCS and WMS management system, it completes the operation of automatic goods inbound and outbound.
1. High density storage, land area saving and great space utilization rate are 5-6 times of the common beam shelf. From the height, our highest vertical storage is more than 30 meters, which has achieved a high spatial utilization rate for customers.
2. The fully automatic dense system does not need manual operation, which reduces the error rate brought by manual operation.
3. The fully automatic equipment avoids the possible collision in the process of traditional forklift transportation, requires less personnel, reduces the labor intensity, and reduces the probability of safety accidents.
4. The stacker + shuttle system takes up 30% of the warehouse area of traditional beam's racking in the case of the same cargo space. In the extreme case, it can realize "unmanned black light automatic chemical plant". The general return on investment is 6-8 years, which greatly reduces the financial cost of the enterprise.
Stacker + shuttle system is widely used in food, alcohol, tobacco, chemical, paper, third-party distribution and other small SKU, mass application scenarios. It is also very suitable for the application scenarios that occupy a lot of space in the cold storage and realize the full automation of cold storage operation.
Speedlog's stacker + shuttle system is independently researched and developed. The hardware and software have complete intellectual property rights, bringing more reliability for customers' after-sales service.
For any interested, please pay attention to us or email us your plan and ideas.
Предыдущая страница: Functions of Storage Shelves
Следующая страница: The Characteristics and Functions of Storage Shelves