Many customers buy warehouse shelves for the first time and may not know much about the types of shelves. When they come up, they ask directly how much is the warehouse shelves what price? That's easy for the shelf company to think that you don't understand, and it is easy to raise the price. Below is a list of common warehouse shelf classifications from Pallet Racking supplier.
The first common type of shelf is a cantilevered shelf.
1. The Cantilever shelf series are all combined, easy to disassemble, disassemble, transport, adjust, and move, which is safe and reliable;
2. Adjustable columns can be used to adjust the spacing between partitions and increase or decrease partitions according to actual needs;
3. It can fully improve the space utilization rate, standardize and standardize the warehouse material management, and cooperate with stackers or forklifts to improve the efficiency of material circulation, reduce storage and transportation costs, increase economic benefits and improve the mechanization level of material circulation To reduce labour intensity and improve working conditions;
Bolt free Shelving
4. Cantilever shelf length can be freely combined according to site conditions.
The second common shelf is the steel platform Mezzanine Floor shelf. Steel structure platform is also called working platform. The modern steel structure platform has various structural forms and functions. The biggest feature of its structure is the fully assembled structure, flexible design, and it is widely used in modern storage. The engineering structure made of steel is usually composed of beams, columns, plates and other components made of profiled steel and steel plates. The parts are connected by welding, screws or rivets.
1. Composition: The platform structure usually consists of planks, primary and secondary beams, columns, support between columns, and ladders, railings, etc.
2. Classification: According to the requirements of use, it can be divided into indoor and above-ground platforms, platforms that support static and dynamic loads, production auxiliary platforms, and medium and heavy operating platforms.
The third most common type of shelf is a beam shelf. Beam type shelf is a commonly used form of a shelf. It has the characteristics of high load-bearing capacity, a wide range of mechanical storage and high selection efficiency. Beam-type shelves can store a wide variety of items. Together with trays and various accessories, it can solve the problem of storing and storing most materials. Storage and retrieval machines include counterweight forklifts, reach trucks, and stackers. Beam-type shelves are specialized warehouse shelves for the purpose of storing pallet goods.
There are also some commonly used warehouse shelves, such as drawer shelves, gravity shelves, through shelves and other shelves, but not the most common series, they will not be introduced one by one.
What are the most common warehouse shelves above? I hope they can help you.
Предыдущая страница: Types And Functions Of Warehouse Storage Racks
Следующая страница: What Are The Benefits Of Using Shelf Inventory Management To The Warehouse?